A Blog Tour sponsored post features your book in a way that displays all its benefits and features.
Here’s what’s included in a Blog Tour post:
- Author name
- Book title
- Publish date
- Book genre
- Story sample
- Purchase link
- Author bio
- Author website
The benefits of a Blog Tour post is:
- The entire post is exclusively about your book
- Your post includes a purchase link so readers can acquire it
- There is no requirement for your book to be priced a certain amount (e.g. no free or $0.99 price requirement)
- You receive a longer area to showcase a sample/excerpt of your book than most other services
- Our sponsored posts featuring your book are shareable via social media, whereas most other services (especially the newsletter based ones) are not
- The author receives long-term benefit of their sponsored post even after the initial posting, as readers still find the post via search results and BRD’s website archive tool
- Each post will generate a social media shout-out, featuring your book on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr to over 6,000 combined followers
Here’s an example of a Blog Tour post.
Below is the form to receive a Blog Tour post for your book. The cost of each post is 1 credit. Click here to purchase credits. If the below form has been filled out before the purchase of credits, it won’t go through.