This page concerns sidebar advertisement services on The Book Review Directory. Since it was created in 2015, The Book Review Directory has seen over 81,000 visitors and over 205,000 page views.
This service includes:
- A 6 month or 1 year sidebar advertisement on every page (see either side of this page for examples).
“Ryan Lanz provides great customer service and more. As a writer himself, Ryan knows what writers need most — exposure, exposure, exposure —and he provides it with advertising opportunities that reach many readers all at an affordable price.” -Pam Lazos, author of Oil & Water
The pricing below is based on one book cover image. Select which of the below websites you want your book’s sidebar advertisement on:
- Pick 1 of the above websites for 6 months: $20
- Pick 2 of the above websites for 6 months: $35 (You save $5)
- Pick 1 of the above websites for one year: $35 (You save $5)
- Pick 2 of the above websites for one year: $65 (You save $15)
If you would like pricing on multiple books for further discounts, please ask. The more books/websites included, the higher the discount. If you’re a Writer’s Path Writers Club member, you receive 10% off.
“Advertising on The Book Review Directory has been amazing. Ryan is truly wonderful to work with. He goes the second mile and advocates his clients like no other I’ve worked with. I highly recommend his services.” -Julieann Dove, author of Searching For Sarah
Here’s how the sidebar advertisement works:
Your book’s cover or provided advertisement image will be placed along the left or right sidebar (whichever is higher up) of every page. Clicking on that image will take the reader to your book’s Amazon page (or market of your choosing) or website. The positioning of top-to-bottom is static, does not rotate, and is first come first serve. When an advertising spot “above” yours expires, then yours bumps up to that spot. The images are approx. 170×240 and can be resized for you.
“Ryan is a pleasure to work with. He makes it easy to keep track of ads and he is also affordable. His sites are a great way to do some extra advertising.” -Diamante Lavendar, author of Breaking the Silence
Your book doesn’t necessarily need to be about romance to be on All Romance Reads, nor does your services advertisement need to be about writerly services.
“BRD is a writer’s friend.” – Kelly J. McMullin, author of With Eyes Wide Open
A few things to consider:
- Only ads in png and jpg form are accepted (no flash files). They are displayed along the side.
- All amounts are in USD and only received via Paypal (credit cards are accepted via Paypal). International customers are welcome. Paypal changes over the currency automatically.
- I reserve the ability to turn down or refuse advertisements or images that I don’t feel are a good fit for this website.
- No erotica will be accepted.
- While exposure is guaranteed, a certain number of sales are not guaranteed. The mileage can vary depending on the type of book/service, description, and quality of the cover/image.
- Cover images and/or descriptions regarding nudity, adult descriptions, or vulgar content will likely be turned down.
To proceed, fill out the form below. I look forward to being in touch with you.