Advertise Your Book or Service
The Book Review Directory is open for people/companies to advertise their books or services. I’m also accepting advertisements on A Writer’s Path .
Since it was created in 2015, The Book Review Directory has seen over 74,000 visitors and 190,000 page views.
Option A: Sidebar advertisements, including (regarding books or service advertisements):
- A 6 month or 1 year sidebar advertisement on every page and post (see either side of this page for examples).
- Starting at $20 for 6 months. Click here for more information.
Option B: Editorial Review for your self-published or traditionally published book (only regarding books):
- The BRD staff will read your book in-full.
- We will write a professional, Editorial Review of your book, including quotes you can use for Editorial Reviews on Amazon, book cover jackets, etc.
- If you like your Editorial Review, we will post it on BRD, including a purchase link.
- The post will generate a social media shout-out, featuring your book on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Google+.
- This option is best classified as mostly service/part book promotion. Starting at $55. Click here for more information.
“Ryan Lanz provides great customer service and more. As a writer himself, Ryan Lanz knows what writers need most — exposure, exposure, exposure —and he provides it with advertising opportunities that reach many readers all at an affordable price.” -Pam Lazos, author of Oil & Water
“BRD is a writer’s friend.” – Kelly J. McMullin, author of With Eyes Wide Open
“Ryan is a pleasure to work with. He makes it easy to keep track of ads and he is also affordable. His sites are a great way to do some extra advertising.” -Diamante Lavendar, author of Breaking the Silence
“Advertising on The Book Review Directory has been amazing. Ryan is truly wonderful to work with. He goes the second mile and advocates his clients like no other I’ve worked with. I highly recommend his services.” -Julieann Dove, author of Searching For Sarah
Some background on this website:
- It’s backed up by a Twitter account currently over 5,900 followers.
- Due to the variety of book reviews featured, it receives a healthy flow from search engines. It varies by the type of book, but recently a book review post of ours, when searched with the book’s title and “book review,” is (at the time of writing this) the number 1 listing on page 1 of Bing (higher than Goodreads’s entry), page 1 on Yahoo, and page 2 on Google.
- Every other day posts
- The directory of book reviewers grows regularly, and at the time of writing this, there are over 150 book review bloggers listed, making it an excellent resource for people to keep returning.