One idea can create a book. One idea can spark a career.
Do you have a hard time coming up with ideas on what to write?
Countless writers love to write fiction. Exploring a plot and fleshing out characters is part of what makes the project fun. However, few things are worse than staring at a blank screen with no clue what to write next.
These 1,000 prompts are designed to give you the combination of the idea itself, as well as concepts to help you create your own. In the introduction, we discuss the different methods for creating story ideas to continue long after you read the last prompt.
You’ll find multiple genres represented, such as:
• Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance, Horror, Thriller/Suspense, Mystery, Children’s, Middle Grade, Young Adult, Paranormal, Humor, and Historical.
If you need help with inspiration, this is the book for you. Out of 1,000 story ideas and writing prompts, the beginnings of your next book is likely in these pages. Let’s find your next bestseller.
Genre: Non-fiction (Writing Self-Help)
Length: 138 pages
Find it here:
- Amazon / Amazon UK (and other Amazon marketplaces)
- Barnes and Nobles
“I found myself wanting to write something based on the prompts most of the time I was reading it!” -Amazon review
Jessica’s world revolves around studying at college and affording prepackaged meals, which leaves little time for socializing. In fact, she is quite content without being noticed, which only makes the attention of a mystery texter all the more unwanted.
She isn’t unfamiliar with strange advances, but this is something entirely different. This person knows things about her. Things beyond just an average stalker.
Even after all that, Jessica would be much more content to forget than discover who is chasing her, electronically or otherwise. Eventually, she finds out that she can’t outrun her past.
A few Amazon review quotes:
- “If you’re looking for a great short story where the ending isn’t exactly what you thought it would be, you’ve found it.”
- “Short stories are not my usual preference, but this one is a very worthwhile read. I’d recommend Unknown Sender.”
- “Unknown Sender is a novelette that will leave you shocked and begging for more as you read.”
- “…it genuinely kept me on the edge of my seat wanting to read more, which is perhaps the best compliment I can give to an author. For 99 cents it’s an absolute steal.”